Keep being the best community

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Prism

Keep being the best community

Post by Prism »

You know, I know I like Cogg.

When I took a break for the holidays, I did so knowing that i'd come back feeling ready to play. I knew i'd be excited, I knew i'd want to do some stuff. I knew i'd have some ideas.

I knew there'd be old faces and new, as there always are, and I knew my experiences would be varied in terms of what i'm doing-- I never just do one thing, like go grind combat, or go make things, or go drink whiskey in the jar-o.

But you guys make me so happy to be back every time. I don't have specific names. Just.. Everybody. The atmosphere, the willingness to roleplay, the enthusiasm with which everyone's going about their virtual days. The adventurousness. The stories, the characters, the conversations. It's all just so great.
Like. I've been back for 2 days. It's been a... Really fun 2 days. Really, really un. Especially post chat changes.

Ya'll always make me and my characters feel welcome, happy to return, crazily churning with ideas that you'll love/hate me for, and ready for madness.

Keep it going. Stay fly.
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Delphine

Re: Keep being the best community

Post by Delphine »

Reading this really made me smile! I've only been playing about three days (I think?) but already this post really resonated with me! This is a great community for sure. I need to do my own shout-out and not hijack yours, but I just wanted to pop in and agree with you.

Oh and welcome back from your break!
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Prism

Post by Prism »

Delphine wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:19 pm Reading this really made me smile! I've only been playing about three days (I think?) but already this post really resonated with me! This is a great community for sure. I need to do my own shout-out and not hijack yours, but I just wanted to pop in and agree with you.

Oh and welcome back from your break!
Hey, hijacking welcome-- and welcome to Cogg! Absolutely happy to have you here, personally!
I'm glad you're liking the way everything feels here, and I hope that if you have any questions, you won't hesitate to ask here or on the questions channel in game! Everybody in this community really is something else. I'm not just saying that because I like it here.
Have a good one, and thanks for the welcome back!
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
artus

Post by artus »

Not gonna lie, as an old migrant, I was awkward as hell when I first joined. Now it feels like home again. You guys never fail to impress me. Keep up folks!
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

artus wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:10 pm Not gonna lie, as an old migrant, I was awkward as hell when I first joined. Now it feels like home again. You guys never fail to impress me. Keep up folks!
Haha, I felt SUPER awkward on my first day and then someone emoted that they were "excitedly bounding up" to my character in the market (and then I had an, "Oh crap how do I emote back?" moment) and that was it for me! Everyone's just been so welcoming. And I love just reading the esp chatter.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.