You magnificent people

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Xandrea

You magnificent people

Post by Xandrea »

Everyone and anyone. Friends, foes, and people pleasers. For conflicts and hearts.

I've had this character be lost for so long. I think Remilia's been in the game for nearly two years at least. She and I have been dodging each other this whole time. Every idea I suggested to her just kept getting shrugged away like a kid refusing their peas. No middle ground just begrudgingly allowing me to steer her. I was always having more fun than She was and it put a damper every time I tried to nudge her off the shelf for another attempt.

From last night into today from various people, encouragements, arguments, and even dances. I haven't had a character come so close to this way of a natural awakening since my beloved character in the Other World. It jabs me that She's deciding to scramble up my lore and tell me what works better. I'm going to be stepping on eggshells to gently correct things said to people but, I've been trying to bring her to life for so long.

I genuinely cannot express in words. How my heart feels to see her finally find a ray of sunshine and not merely graze it but, take it into her own hands. Nominations alone can't convey how happy I am so instead I write this as an open thank you. To everyone that's touched her life because her life is finally starting on her own terms. I can only hope you can feel just a little of what I'm feeling right now. -Falor
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?