Husbandry is Broken

For technical bugs that merit special attention or discussion. (Please use the BUG command in-game first to report the bug.)
Irylia

Husbandry is Broken

Post by Irylia »

I've submitted a few bug reports over the last week or so about various aspects of husbandry being apparently frozen. I'm not sure if anyone else has been much affected since the population has been lower lately, but I thought I'd post here for more visibility in case things are getting lost in the shuffle. I realize Rias has been busily working on other things. Here's what I've been able to notice so far both on my, and a few other farms I have access to:

1) If you use a fire to smoke out bees and collect honey the bees will not come back like they usually do after the fire goes out (or even days later).
2) Cows/Goats do not produce milk after what they had pre-whatever-this-is has been harvested, but still eat.
3) Chickens are not laying new eggs, but still eat.
4) Wool producers ARE still producing wool and eating normally.
5) Poop has paused completely (which I really don't mind. This can stay >.>).
6) Actual farming seems unaffected, though weeds may be reduced from a recent change. Crops seem to grow normally.
7) When transferring a bucket full of milk the bucket empties itself and the milk is lost.

There may be some other things I forgot to mention or that are going on, but essentially it seems like all production aspects of farming (aside from wool) have been somehow turned off.
nobody

Re: Husbandry is Broken

Post by nobody »

I suspect this is connected to another bug I've noticed with the furnace not cooling down after smelting. The furnace "unstuck" twice yesterday, but I don't have good data, so I'm working on creating a log file to submit today.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I rolled back some code that was likely the cause of these issues (both @Irylia's and @Nobody's). Please keep an eye on them and let me know if they continue.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

Will do, thanks!