New area feedback

Share your feedback about COGG.
nobody

New area feedback

Post by nobody »

changelog wrote:08/09/21 Areas: The Flametip Plains wilderness region has been released.
I just wanted to post briefly to say I'm really enjoying the room and object descriptions. I've submitted a few typos, but that's because instead of zooming through the area I'm taking the time to read everywhere I can and it's quite enjoyable.
Karjus

Re: New area feedback

Post by Karjus »

The new zone is amazing. I love it. From the wilderness with the new plant/tree types (I will forever hate you for the ash. 4 days after I wanted some! UGH!) to Valeria yourself. The descriptions are great, and just gives me questions I want to ask that I doubt I'll ever find out. Unless I manage to get a Liberi drunk and learn to speak Viali at Tiodor's (new favourite drinking hole).

The mobs are also bloody tough, and I'll have to drag out the old polehammer. It's a real gem.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Talyn

Re: New area feedback

Post by Talyn »

Totally agree with everyone above for this new spot. Really glad about the new area. That area is another rabbit hole in it's own. I feel like every time I go there I can find something new each time or questions about something that I'm curious about even for the new CvC area. It's going to breath a lot of life and RP into the game I feel and very excited to see what comes of it all.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias