Thank you, from the Cogg community to the staff

Share your feedback about COGG.
Prism

Thank you, from the Cogg community to the staff

Post by Prism »

Good evening everybody!

I Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you-- specifically to the staff. Rias, Fellborn, and the rest of the amazing event staff.

We know it's crunch time, and we know we can shoot up a lot of suggestions/requests/questions. It's a lot to deal with, especially with the business of the holiday season moving in full swing.

That said thank you. For all of the time, all of the voicechats, all of the answered questions, all of the emails, all of the work on new areas and critters, all of the lore, all of the events, all of the merchants, the amazing Octum Festival (specifically that dope pumpkin toss) all of the everything you guys do, have done, and continue to do.

Particularly, thank you for your patience with our eagerness. You guys have shown remarkable tact in the way that you communicate with the player base and it's just.. *chef's kiss*

The community here's great, but the staff is really, really special. I just thought it was important for you guys to hear that-- because everyone *should* hear it now and again. Particularly when they do such a great job as ya'll consistently do.

If it's not a problem, I'd really appreciate if the other members out there in the community could say a few words of thanks, too. Because if not for the staff here, none of us would know each other-- let alone have such consistently great fun.

Love ya'll. Stay gangster.
Prism
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
ocayucos

Re: Thank you, from the Cogg community to the staff

Post by ocayucos »

I've enjoyed Rias work in CLOK, Somnium, and now here in COGG. I'm real excited to see more event staff too! Special thanks for being patience with my flaky self, I'll try to be around more consistent, but it's great knowing you guys will be here when I wander back, as I always do. You guys are all awesome, I agree, stay gangster.
Lukepop

Post by Lukepop »

I'd never played MUDs or any games like them before COGG, and I'm really glad that I started with COGG. The game's been fantastic, and so much of that is up to the staff. I love their willingness to help us build out our characters if we commit, and how open and polite they are. Thank you very much, and I wish you the best.
Eldiana

Post by Eldiana »

It's been really lovely to see the events and many changes you bring about for us to experience. The game's fantastic and I've been having a lot of fun with almost everything I've tried. Looking forward to seeing the great additions and changes that you are going to bring! You folk are incredible people. Thank you for all you do!
Bonehead

Post by Bonehead »

We are all here, creating stories, creating good vibes, working together, because of the efforts you guys put forth. I for one appreciate you all! Remember to relax, give your brains a rest, and sit back and enjoy the wonders you have created!
Wut?
Marcuson

Post by Marcuson »

I'd like to chime in with everyone else and voice my appreciation to the staff for their hard work--because, regardless of how much fun comes with it, running a game is still work. I've been staff on several games, so I know that first-hand. I strive to be mindful and do my part so as not to make your jobs difficult. I hope you'll always be able to take joy and pride in what you do.